Internal Evaluation Board
The Chairperson of the Internal Evaluation Board (hereinafter referred to as the “Board”) shall be appointed by the Statutory Body. The members of the Council shall be appointed by the Chair of the Council, with the approval of the Statutory Body, from among the members of the academic community of NEWTON University and other eminent experts, particularly in the fields in which NEWTON University carries out its educational and creative activities. The Council shall consist of a minimum of five members and the term of office of the members of the Council shall be five years. The Council ensures the quality of educational activities and related creative activities and other related activities, in particular:
- develops draft rules for the system of quality assurance of educational, creative and related activities and internal evaluation of the quality of educational, creative and related activities,
- submits the draft rules of the quality assurance system and internal quality assessment to the statutory body of NEWTON University for approval,
- manages the process of internal quality assessment of educational, creative and related activities,
manage the preparation of the internal quality assessment report on educational, creative and related activities, including its amendments,
- keep a running record of the internal quality assessment of the educational, creative and related activities of NEWTON University,
- perform other activities within the scope set by the statutory body of NEWTON University.
The actual activities, powers and responsibilities of its members, the manner of convening and meeting of the Council are regulated by the Rules of Procedure of the Council.
Composition of the Council:
Chairperson: Ing. Milan Lindner, Ph.D.
Vice-Chairperson: Ing. Miroslav Šafařík
- MUDr. Jan Mojžíš, MBA,
- Mgr. Miroslav Mojzažák, M.D., Associate Professor. Ing. Jiří Koleňák, Ph.D., MBA, LL.M,
- JUDr. Martin Maisner, Ph.D.